Hello… Before I get to what’s in for today, I just want to say congrats to my grandparents… They have been married for 60 years!
So back to business….
15 facts about you.
- You would be making my world right now if you gifted me with a personal trainer. I’m a lifelong member of the fitfam but I can be so lazy sometimes.
- I am one of those people who are totally and thoroughly in love with the idea of being in love.
- I love cake and ice-cream. If you are in Abuja, you want to visit Ice cream Lab. They are expensive but worth it.
- I sometimes think that my left side and right side are seperate individuals that I should treat fairly and equally. So don’t freak out if you see me chew 15 times on the right side and then 15 times on the left, just to balance things out.
- I really do not like cockroaches. I hate them infact. They disgust me. I loathe them, abhor and detest them.
- As I write this, I have only been officially rejected once in my entire life. By a law firm during my externship period.
- I can be very secretive and very elusive. I can tell all the stories while leaving out the gist. And I cry a lot.
- I am a natural hair enthusiast. I love everything hair. Especially DIYs.
- I like to keep to myself most times.
- My best colour is green. Purple comes next. But when it comes to clothes, just colour me black.
- I love books.
- I eat in a weird way. And my best food is beans. Almighty beans. The absolute food love of my life.
- I started this blog out of completely maddening boredom.
- I low-key want to be a celebrity. I know, it’s one of my vainer thoughts.
- I love gifts. Good ones. Especially when they are small, randomly given and seemingly meaningless.
So there 15 random facts about me… Any one shock you? 😊